Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's been a while!


Hey! its been a while since I've updated this thing! Sadie is 20 months old now, and is all over the place all the time! I stay home with her still and wouldnt have it any other way! I love being able to watch her learn and grow everyday!


My cousin Eric and and his wife had their baby, he's adorable, and getting so big! He was born on his daddies birthday! One of my other cousins is pregnant and due in May with a little girl. Its become baby central in my family lately!


Sadie takes swim lessons on wednesday with my cousin Lori and her son Matthew. Its amazing how much they've learned since January! She's also in gymnastics but we will be taking the summer off and will go back in August when she turns 2 and will be in a class without me.

I'lll try to update more!!

Lots of Love ,
Chelsey, Sadie and Adrian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home