Tuesday, April 21, 2009

LIFE IS BUSY!

Well alot has been going on since I last posted! we have been SOOO busy at the new house painting and cleaning up! we are painting EVERYTHING in the house. it just feels dirty and yucky from sitting empty for so long.

Saturday - we went to my grandparents 50th anniversary party! It was so much fun! we got to see Matthew and Abigael (I think I spelled it right). we had to leave early though because Sadie missed both of her naps and was getting VERY cranky.

We are pretty sure Sadie is teething again. So we will see what pops through this time! She is into EVERYTHING now that she is crawling, pulling up, and crusing! She keeps everyone on their toes! Including the dogs! lol

Well I'll leave you with some pictures from the past week!














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home